Thanks for the suggestions, folks. Continuing my 40 things to do before turning 40 list, here are 10 more:
11. Organize my digitals photos, including deleting some. What the heck are we going to do with the zillions of photos we take nowadays? Our parents passed along a faux leather album with about 5 grainy pics per child a year.
12. Fancify my blog with some new add-ons.
13. Update my blog at least twice a week for three months (100% increase from once a week).
14. Eat a candy bar outside by myself.
15. Take Hugh to see an owl.
16. Go on a hay ride.
17. Can or pickle something.
18. Have a picnic.
19. Get holiday cards out by New Year’s.
20. Build a sand castle.